Subscribe on Facebook

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tagged


The Rules :


Put the rules on your blog.
Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Let the people whom you tagged know you’ve done so.
Don’t tag anyone who’s been tagged before.
Really do tag 11 others; don’t go all “if you want to take this tag”.



11 Things about me :
=============
1.)Ø Runs his very own free job portal with all current openings.http://www.currentitjobs.webs.com/

2.)Ø A very good cricket player. He has played club cricket from Chennai, organized Cricket tournaments in Pune, ran his cricket club in Pune by the name system crashers http://www.systemcrashers.webs.com/, participated in various cricket tournaments on club level as well.

3.)has published one book as well. “Desire v/s destiny” the book is about short stories and poem inspired by real life which have been written in such pictorial way that you can think that all that is happening or might have happen around you at some point of time. The Book is available for sale at the linkhttps://www.lulu.com/commerce/index.php?fBuyContent=10717127

4.)Ilike love poems and mostly write story inspired from real life

5.)I hate sympathy suckers , I really do , I more often avoid the word hate but here i use this word :)

6.)Sometimes I am really egoistic.

Well egoism shares the ultimate problems of selfhood, and assume the self to consist of a man's person and those things in which he is or ought to be directly interested. The general statement that such theories refer for an egoistic fellow is that all moral action to criteria of the individual's happiness, preservation, moral perfection, raises an obvious difficulty. Egoism merely asserts that the self is all-important in the application of moral principles, and does not in any way supply the material of these principles. It is a purely formal direction.

The chances of feeling hurt, betrayed, empty, injured, rejected, abused is more than a normal guy. Yes even if I seem so happy from outside you don’t even know baby what going on .I can carry such a sweet smile which will never let you guess what’s going on . Even if I might be an egoistic geek I would have some feeling deep inside me .You might see me as a happy go lucky guy but you don’t even know what going on inside me .I'm always been the Egoistic - type since elementary. I admit that I'm Happy-Go-lucky most of the time, though I have a few low moments sometimes but I don't really take every arguments light heartedly every now and then, and if I see someone around me being fake and I don't treat them as friends.

6.)I don’t trust I.T.(Most of the times)

I believe that friends or best friends here in I.T aren't real! They just take you for granted and they will be nice to you only if they need something, but after that, you'll just find yourself left in nowhere. It might sound weird but being alone is what makes me happy sometimes. I feel uncomfortable when I'm surrounded by many individuals who makes such loud noises and faking their smiles when you're facing them. Honestly, I get sick of it! But sometimes I also get confused. Why? Because I know that no man is an island and you can't survive without friends.

I may need someone's help in the future when I'm really down. That's what my mom had told me and rest assured that I'll always keep that in mind. Well, there's one time that I've tried to be friendly, and surprisingly, it worked! I have befriended several individuals which I must say they're really fun to be with. Unfortunately, I always felt that I'm not really happy when I'm with them because everything around is so fake.

Sometimes I think I must stick with only my school and college friends all my life coz that's when/where I do my best in all the things that I love to do. For now, the only friend and best friend I have is God or may be Parents. They are the only one I know that will remain true and loyal to me all throughout the way. Besides, God made us all unique! Maybe I'm just one of the "master-piece" He had created for this world - and I won't complain about that! What's important now is that I'm in to the place where I think I'm supposed to be and where I became happy.

Mind you : I have made such close friends here at I.T field that I have had never imagined and the new friend list is ever increasing.

8.)I am such a forward if I consider you as a friend.

Yeah , If I consider you a friend , I will tell you everything and will expect the same from your side which is infect is very dangerous. If I consider you as a friend I can do anything for you but sadly I will expect the same. Sometimes I might end up asking you such a stupid and idiotic question that even I would not realize what I have done. This is the most dangerous part of my personality. I consider myself to be a frank person (where needed) but this thing is very dangerous .I have to be told by my friends many times what do I need to ask and what I should not .Because only then I realize that sometimes. Because if someone considers discussing or sharing or talking about randomly about something to be really cool other might have restrictions .And I am such a stupid to understand that many times.

9.)I hate being a sympathy sucker.

I really don’t realize but I really behave as a sympathy sucker sometimes and that’s is infect bad. After all the sympathy sucking I do from my friends I realize that it was such a stupid thing to do. But if you talk with someone who cares for you, like your mom or dad, you will almost always start to feel better. Now you're not all alone with your problems or worries. It doesn't mean your problems and worries disappear magically, but at least someone else knows what's bothering you and can help you find solutions. But sometimes the egoistic part of my personality shouts to stop being sympathy sucker and try to hide your burdens , grudges and all issues to myself only. The thing comes with ego I guess.
10.)I am a looser when it comes to convincing people that I am really sorry about something.

I know that word convincing is not appropriate here but what do I write then . I am unable to make people feel that I am really sorry about the wrong things I have had done many times. Only time makes them realize that I was really sorry . It’s all about the image and the energy I carry with my huge ego. Even if I am sorry I cannot stop working and think about you all the time is infect my problem. I am not bon to hurt people and if I do that by mistake and I realize it how do I make sure you people also understand that I have realized? Is this question because of my ego.

11.)I talk to myself .

Yes ,I know man this is really weird , Many a times I have been caught and being embarrassed talking to myself. But I have been really helpless eradicating this habit of mine. Yes I do it , I agree .I most often talk to myself while looking into o the mirror , while riding my bike , while ironing clothes and before an interview. I know it’s kind of weird but I cannot help it.

Wow! I didn't expected this weird ending! LOL

My 11 Answer :
====================
Books/e-books ? yes mostly on unix , sumitabha das , I loved reading mein kemph as well , I also loved the biography of symbiosis institute by majumdar
Live-in relationships/Marriage ? Marriage for sure
First love/Last love ? First Love : My wife , Last Love :My wife
A book that has moved u..:Mein kemph
A movie u recommend.. Forrest Gump , I feel I am forrest gump :)
How,in ur daily ways,do u ‘heal the world’ ? :Ijust dont lie !!!!so Iguess it helps :), I am the masti maker now dont go in my details
Given a chance u would like to.. : Born again as a millionaire.
Adopted child can be same as biological child.Ur views…:Cant be !!! Sorry , The world is so cruel to accept , exceptions are always there
An idea to help change this world,through blogging,could be.. :Write when your nations needs enlightenment on any topic.
You would like to be remembered as.. :The one who never lied.
A suggestion/feedback for ‘My Dear U’ : Its just awesome :Its simply superb , Just keep sharing.


My 11 questions:
=============
1. Your views on gays and homosexuality
2. your Views on slut walk.?
3.Your views on anna ?
4.your views on our Prime Minister ?
5.Best Thing about you
6.Worst thing about you ?
7.Tell us about the way you see our country growing ?
8.Tell us about your first love ?
9.Whats your motivation in life ?
10.How did you get to know about me ?
11.Feedback for my blog ?


I am going to tag these people .
====================

1. Pooja Pradeep
2.animesh
3.Amit Agarwal
4.alka narula
5.punamjr
6.Tanya at The Thought Pad
7.My Dear you
8.aame
9.Upasana
10.Saru Singhal
11.Poorvi Shrivastav

18 comments:

  1. wow! Didn't know you had a book published... very interesting and I love your to be remembered as to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks for Tagging me Rahul :D :).
    Just loved your ANSWERS :D.
    Mein Kemph moved me too :). And I agree with Kajal Di. The TO BE REMEMBERED is too good :).

    Will make a post soon :) :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @princess ...
      Glad you liked my answers and Thanks for visiting by !!!
      Yes but the thing is I Just loved the book , It really moved how !! specially the part when he moves from his village !!
      Yeah I make a special effort to do that and mind you its really difficult specially in this IT world !!!

      Looking forward for your answers !

      Delete
  3. Hey u tagged me twice !
    Btw..these are questions from ‘Roadies’ auditions...right? :)

    My answers :)

    1.Should not be made an issue of..
    2.Those who consider it offensive..don’t realize the horror of rape..
    3.Politics apart,atleast some one stood up !
    4.Should speak.
    5.My perception
    6.Self-drawn lines
    7.In population
    8.My blog is all about it...my first,my last and my only love :)
    9.That i got one life to love and live !
    10.Indiblogger
    11.Captivating and interesting..keep the posts coming :)

    Best wishes ! Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @my Dear you..
    I guess i was so exited about tagging you that I tagged you twice !
    MY bad !!!!
    No These questions are not from roadies but from my heart !! Lol but yes these are current society questions !!!
    @2 answer : absolutely !!!!
    @6 self dran lines !! ahan !! you know there was a poem about little ones of the sparrow
    "Bus chota sa mera sansar"
    So just fly out of bouds , you never know what colors you might see in this huge huge beautiful world !!!
    @7 lol
    @11 Thanks a ton !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey u wanted a new set of questions...i would like to know ur answers to ur questions above...ur views...c’mon ! :) Get Set Go !!!

      Delete
  5. 1. They are no different from us !
    2. Another way of demonstrating , its good , Those who criticize it must "change"
    3. I wish he can stay away from politricks !
    4. He is Strong economist , but silent killer !!
    5. I dont lie .
    6. I dont lie .
    7. I want to be the change I want to see , Its difficult but as it goes....
    8. Wife
    9. Myself , My desires , My fight against destiny
    10.Indiblogger
    11.your blog is awesome . cant say about mine

    Any more questions , I will wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved ur 5th,6th and 8th answers :) When any question pops up before me i would definitely ask u ;)
      Till then,Cheers !

      Delete
  6. Hmmmm didnt know you had a book published .... well being remembered is a gr8 feeling !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @alka
      thanks for visiting
      now i m waiting for your answers

      Delete
  7. Rahul, thanks for the tag and thanks for these questions, I would love to answer them. Can I answer them in 11 different posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @animesh:
      Well It will be my pleasure of you can do that !!
      Cheers !!
      and yes Thanks !!!

      Delete
  8. Good to know about you, your book and whom you hate. :) BTW, Mein Kampf took longest to complete. I used to read one paragraph and think. It's a great book.

    I would love to answer your questions here as I don't want to postpone...

    1.Your views on gays and homosexuality ?
    I am OK with it. In fact, I have gay friends.

    2. Your Views on slut walk?
    Does it actually serve any purpose???

    3.Your views on anna ?
    His is doing his job and we are waiting for results.

    4.your views on our Prime Minister ?
    I respect him.

    5.Best Thing about you
    I put myself in other's shoes before judging them.

    6.Worst thing about you ?
    Can't take NO as an answer.

    7.Tell us about the way you see our country growing ?
    I think it's growing great but we need to work on our morals.


    8.Tell us about your first love ?
    It was Bill Clinton and Monica ruined my life;)

    9.Whats your motivation in life ?
    Dreams...

    10.How did you get to know about me ?
    Indiblogger :)

    11.Feedback for my blog ?
    It's a honest blog and it's evolving. You are doing great and wish you more success in the future....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Saru
      wow what an honest reply
      Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts !!!
      and thanks for the feedback !!!
      lol on monica;s part !!! :)
      Keep sharing !!!

      Delete
  9. I guess this was the last post I read on your blog!! Yoou have written TONS and TONS of stuff after this!! I was in the middle of a bif over haul myself and hardly touched my blogroll!!!

    Well, now that I am here.. I hope to keep up pace. But you have been doing good work - some great interviews and blog reviews.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Punam for the visit , I welcome you to my blog once again !!! Looking forward to see a lot of work from you !!!

      Delete