Hello ladies and gentlemen Today we have got a very naughty , lively girl on the Interview section , Let’s hear is what she has to say.
1. Can you tell us a little about yourself? your blog , and your aspirations and your hobbies !!
I am this 18 year old, lazy and totally crazy girl you'd love to know :P ,My blog : kshahzworld, talks of every random thing in our lives which we tend to neglect. Life is a short trip and my main focus is to share thoughts and feelings which make this trip beautiful or rather thoughtful, I would say. I
am studying IT engineering right now, my hobbies mainly include sleeping (:P), reading novels, blogs and online
business sabbaticals,listening music....I love keeping myself updated with new fanciful gadgets! (oh, do I really
need to mention blogging in this list? It's one of my favourite hobbies :D).
2. How you first got involved in with blogging?
Well, it was entirely by chance! After completing my board exams last year, I started blogging at a very small
level to share what's all on my mind and honestly,due to boredom. But today, it has one of the greatest impacts in
3. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topics?
Blogging is just communicating, for me. Whenever I get that insatiable urge to communicate,to share something : I
just type and post! My works cannot be categorized into some genre, neither do I stick to some specific genre. So
nothing like a challenge but it's just me, rambling continously for people who care to listen :)
I find haiku very challenging though, they are new for me and I love writing them!
4. Tell me about some of the people you have met while working on your blog?
Ah I have been lucky enough to meet some really sweet people : CD, Abhyudaya, Gopan, Ronaldo, Kirti, Deepak
and the list goes on.. (Haha, of course you too :P )
5. How would (someone) describe your blogging style?
Oh it's quite mysterious to find this one out ! But according to me, its something most of us can easily connect
to.Totally random with my own tinge, is what I would prefer.
6. What do you do when you are not working on your blog?
I have classes to attend and submissions snatch most of my time. Else, when free, I watch tv, surf facebook and
I read every blog present on my dashboard list. (Honestly, you will mostly find me lying on bed with earphones ! :D
This is the best way to understand life, I feel. )
7 .Where do you see yourself blogging wise in the next 6 months, and 5 years down the road?
I see myself blogging the same way like I do now :) Just with much more focus and in a more improvised way!
8. What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
I am afraid I don't really engage myself in this field. Indiblogger is the only place where I share my posts. I am very careless when it comes to publicizing my blog.
9. How do you keep coming up with material/content for your blog? Many people struggle with coming up with different articles/posts and they only have one blog.
When I have something to say, something to communicate, I do it and I only try to find ways to do it in a more interesting way! At times, I just speak because I want to and feel blog-sick when I don't come back often. I don't think people struggle in coming up with new ideas, its just that they might be confused on giving their thoughts a proper form. If you love writing and you have a connection with words, you never get short of ideas:)
10. Whats your strategy with your blog in general, do you plan to blog , or maybe you have some samples ?
Planning is a distant dream for me! I believe in the power of surprises (at least when it comes to blogging) And that adds beauty to it!
11. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
Content, content and content! Readers or page-views is just a number, which keeps fluctuating. But the satisfaction you get when you complete a long worked-upon post, its sublime. No amount of readers or comments, however high, can give you that feeling! Focus on the content and readers will follow. Needless to say, they'd keep helping you to improve with their comments.
12. Any specific tips you have for newbie bloggers who want to make it in the blogosphere?
""Love what you do and do what you love"". Relish the beauty of words and do it more often. Have a reason, cherish it with passion and the rest will be history :)
13. Whats the best thing a blogger can give to his readers?
According to me : Inspiration.
14. A lot of people are interested in blogging for the money earning potential. What are some tips for people
interesting in making money from blogging? What are some realistic expectations in regards to what can be made?
I am sorry, but I have no idea about this one.
15. What book would you say has made the biggest impact good or bad on you?
Charles Dickens : Great Expectations. I remember reading this book during my eighth grade and it had a great impact on me, don't know how and why! I find Robert Jordan's "The cycle of Time" very influential too. It gave me an insight of how powerful abstract writing can be.
16. What has been your strategy for creating visibility to yourself and your blog?
Ought to be kidding me! No seriously, I am not a professional blogger. My purpose for blogging is totally different.
17 What was the most challenging moment in your blog content development process and why?
None yet. I am waiting for such a milestone, that helps me improve more and more.
18. Five adjectives that describe you.
passionate,crazy,ethical, lazy, sensitive. (Looks like they contradict ! :P But, then, that's me! :) )
19. Name some of the bloggers whom you look up to and why?
I need inspiration to keep me going. The fool, Nishant, Chintan Gupta, Leo are the few ones I keep adoring. They somehow send me positive vibes :)
20. Ever been to another country or state that you liked better then where you currently live?
I love Mumbai ! I have spent almost my every summer vacation there and I feel, this city has its own charm which keeps attracting me! But at the end of day, it’s my hometown, Ahmadabad where I would find peace.
21. your connection with Indi and the experience ?
It's been wonderful. I met some really nice people, learnt a lot and over all, indiblogger manages to increase the readers at a good rate. Also, the contests and forums keep up the momentum !
The secret to all the page-views track back to indi, thanks to indiblogger.
22. Which genre do you feel gets the raw deal?
I think humor and political analysis get that deal very often.
23.Which one plug-in would you suggest all bloggers to have?
The rss feed and the followers widget.
24. Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why.
Lol, how do you ask a mother who's her favorite or least liked child ? :P
25. What motivates you most in life ?
Books, music and technology. My parents and a few friends are always there to keep me going when I'm doomed.
26.Words for me/my blog .?
I like the title of your blog VERY MUCH. It has a meaningful message and its remarkable. You get innovative ideas and I like the way you put them through. It's always fun reading your posts, though I might seldom comment. I loved your "My Daddy Strongest" post, the most ! My hearty wishes to you, keep blogging..God Bless you :)
[ P.S : I also think you are a little funny because interviewing a weird girl like me is the last thing a blogger would do :P ] No honestly, Thanks a lot for giving me this opportunity and for this kind of exposure on your blog.